EnergyPathways provides a compelling investment opportunity underpinned by core value upside associated with our 100% owned and operated Marram Project and supportive market dynamics in terms of UK's desire for domestic gas to support energy security and a pathway to net zero.
The Marram project represents a simple energy development concept, generating a strong cash flow profile in a short cycle time resulting in rapid payback and attractive rates of return.
Key Investment Highlights:
- Focused strategy based around near-term low emission gas development and longer-term energy transition solutions
- Low-risk Marram Gas Project - fully appraised gas resource of ~40 BCF
- Building portfolio through early mover advantage in East Irish Sea
- Highly experienced team with strong technical and commercial competencies and track record for value creation
- Proven operator status and strong alignment with UK Regulators and Government objectives
- Active news flow pipeline providing numerous value catalysts in the near-term